By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Seeking Support for New Business

• Thread starter spwindowcleaning
  • Start date
S

spwindowcleaning

I hope this message finds you well.Recently, I made a move from the UK to Australia and started a new venture – a window cleaning business in the vibrant Southeast Suburbs of Melbourne.

If any of you have friends or relatives in this area, particularly in Cheltenham, I would greatly appreciate your support. Word of mouth can make a significant difference, and your recommendations could help my business thrive.

Feel free to reach out if you or someone you know is in need of professional window cleaning in Cheltenham. I am committed to delivering high-quality service and ensuring sparkling clean windows for homes and businesses.

Thank you in advance for your support!

J

Jaycee

Hello and thank you for sharing your exciting venture! Wishing you the very best with your window cleaning business in the Southeast Suburbs of Melbourne. If anyone in Cheltenham or the surrounding areas is in need of professional window cleaning, I'll be sure to pass along your information. Best of luck, and may your business thrive!

K

kalonait

Best of luck, I think you made the right choice. I have friend who moves from Australia to UK and he was no in good spirits. I asked him what happened and he said there are less opportunities here and I was earning a lot more in Australia.

K

kalonait

I hope this message finds you well.Recently, I made a move from the UK to Australia and started a new venture – a window cleaning business in the vibrant Southeast Suburbs of Melbourne.

If any of you have friends or relatives in this area, particularly in Cheltenham, I would greatly appreciate your support. Word of mouth can make a significant difference, and your recommendations could help my business thrive.

Feel free to reach out if you or someone you know is in need of professional window cleaning in Cheltenham. I am committed to delivering high-quality service and ensuring sparkling clean windows for homes and businesses.

Thank you in advance for your support!
let me know if you need seo services