By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Friendly advice about Shipping & Returns for a UK based Shopify site.

B

BB DESIGNS

Hi members,

I would really appreciate some friendly advice regarding Shipping & Returns for a UK based Shopify site.

I am currently drafting my website policies using a Shopify template. Its seems pretty straight forward, although I would like to know what the norm is for 2023/2024? What do buyers expect from a Shopify store?

Are there any banana skins to watch out regarding Shipping & Returns as a start-up business?

Anyone who can help me then please hit me up.

*There's a freebie as a thank you if you can help

Kindest regards

BB DESIGNS.

J

Jaycee

Great to see you setting up your Shopify site! For 2023/2024, customers generally expect transparent shipping costs, clear return policies, and timely communication. Ensure your policies align with industry standards, and consider offering options like tracked shipping for reliability. As a startup, be cautious with overly complicated policies and prioritize customer satisfaction. Feel free to include a small thank-you note or discount code in your packaging as a nice touch. Best of luck, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need more assistance!

K

kalonait

Great to see you setting up your Shopify site! For 2023/2024, customers generally expect transparent shipping costs, clear return policies, and timely communication. Ensure your policies align with industry standards, and consider offering options like tracked shipping for reliability. As a startup, be cautious with overly complicated policies and prioritize customer satisfaction. Feel free to include a small thank-you note or discount code in your packaging as a nice touch. Best of luck, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need more assistance!
Good advice